Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, July 14, 2012

On the loss of your pet....


Hi there, just wanted to share a quick card that I made for my friend Annette. Annette and I started being friends when I was just a new blogger and before she was a blogger! But she lost her sweet little dog, Lola recently. :( I am very sad for her since I know how much my dogs mean to me. She had also sent me a sympathy card when my grandma died, and I really appreciated that! I meant to get this done sooner, but as the way everything has been lately, well, you get the gist. I stayed up late the other night just to get a few things done, and this was one of the things I finished, along with next week's ColourQ pages.

I had pinned this card on Pinterest, and you can see I did something very similar. I made a pink "dog collar" at the top of the card with ribbon, a ribbon slide and eyelets. the execution got messed up a little, just because this ribbon was so sheer, but I still think it's cute. I added angel wings to the chipboard dog, and I used some fuzzy paper for the die-cut clouds. I hope you like it, but more importantly, I hope she does!


Big hugs, and go snuggle those dogs and cats you have at home! -Noelle


supply list: DP: SU!; chipboard dog: K&Company; cloud die: MFT; angel wing brads: Unknown; stamp: SU!; ribbon slide: SU! eyelet brads: unknown


DUST IT OFF!: Some old hardware is still really sweet on this card.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Our pets do mean so much to us so I am sure this will be really appreciated. I love the bright pink with the kraft.